Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: July 18-19, 2020 Elsinore event

  1. #21
    Senior Member froggy47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,180
    You bet.
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

  2. #22
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    811
    New content being added to website, news, track and road rally. The house elves have been busy.

  3. #23
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29
    Sweet!

  4. #24
    Member SCNAX booyaa56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    97
    Yes! Chuckwalla please

  5. #25
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29
    Would it be more like :wrc: since its a rally?

    The smiley for WRC does not work here... hmmm


  6. #26
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by booyaa56 View Post
    Yes! Chuckwalla please
    Wait for it...soon.

  7. #27
    Senior Member froggy47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,180
    Is there a way anyone can get a copy of the sample rally notes/directions (the one already finished) just so it's not 100% brand new if you've never done it b4. Compare if you will to a 100% new autox guy/gal getting the flag & has never done it, maybe they walked the course. We seriously have no clue what it is?
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29


    If only my English Bulldog can be my navigator....
    Last edited by NickLulu; 07-22-2020 at 03:43 PM.

  10. #30
    Member SCNAX booyaa56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    97
    Yes!!!!!

  11. #31
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    811
    Check the website news section non-FB folks! Or your email...
    Last edited by cpasti; 07-22-2020 at 08:21 PM.

  12. #32
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    Check the website news section non-FB folks! Or your email...
    What is this "FB" to speak of?

    I have LinkedIn!

    J/k. Thank you for the info.

  13. #33
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    811
    Linked In LOL. In that case, we've looked at your profile and based on your experience and industry expertise, we think we have a great opportunity for you or perhaps one of your colleagues.

  14. #34
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    Linked In LOL. In that case, we've looked at your profile and based on your experience and industry expertise, we think we have a great opportunity for you or perhaps one of your colleagues.
    Where do I sign?!

    ROFL!

  15. #35
    Senior Member froggy47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks, how about that "test" route direction book, anyone?
    "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" Kimi Raikkonen to his race engineer 2012 Abu Dhabi GP (Win)

  16. #36
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    811
    Ah, sorry, missed that. We'll have an online meeting going over the event the week before and answer questions also. It's really not that hard, we showed up with no advance instruction either and it worked out fine. If the navigator can read left and right and street names written out, it'll be just fine. But an example of what the route sheet looks like is probably a good idea for the meeting.
    Last edited by cpasti; 07-30-2020 at 07:31 PM.

  17. #37
    Junior Member NickLulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    Ah, sorry, missed that. We'll have an online meeting going over the event the week before and answer questions also. It's really not that hard, we showed up with no advance instruction either and it worked out fine. If the navigator can read left and right and street names written out, it'll be just fine. But an example of what the route sheet looks like is probably a good idea for the meeting.
    I'll start teaching my English Bulldog to bark once for left and bark twice for right:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •