Thread: Pics 4/28/19 Championship 4

Pics 4/28/19 Championship 4

As promised, here are some low quality versions of pictures from the 4/28 event. I did a lot of shooting in the morning, and not so much in the afternoon (sorry, was spotting for another photographer)

That said if you want hi res photos just shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can. Depending on how many photos you ask for I may as for a few bucks, or that you buy me lunch or a beer or *cough* co-drive? (I can dream right?) If you really like an image and you want me to touch it up I can do that as well. But as I was telling people I don't make a living doing this and don't intend to start! I just want you all to enjoy them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/furtiawzh...FR1B0EK2a?dl=0

Junior Member DCCSD
    Thanks for the pics Spazegun! I was looking through them and you can see in some of your pictures where a significant apex cone was placed back in the wrong box early on.. in pic 314 and 376..It was supposed to be covering the pothole... and was, until sometime during the 2nd runs I think.. nothing to do about it now, but interesting.. GREAT pics!!

Yes, great pics!

If you want to see my demonstration of how NOT to autocross by setting up poorly and overcooking a turn, look at pics 72-79...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I moved around the course all day looking for interesting places to shoot. I uploaded pics from the afternoon group here: https://www.studiomsd.com/p980158957

I have both a 1972 240z and a 1968 Chevy Camaro (setup similar to the red 67 on the track) so it was a real treat coming to watch. I might bring the 67 out for an amature day now that my wheels aren't scrubbing the tub on lean.
    Last edited by StudioMSD; 05-02-2019 at 06:25 PM.

I just uploaded a bunch of morning pictures as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images