Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 San Diego Match Tour and CAM Challenge - March 3-5

Senior Member SCNAX
    "both nights that I know a cold beer would have been his preference." Who says that wasn't taken care of first or after?

The Iconoclast
    Quote Originally Posted by cpasti View Post
    "both nights that I know a cold beer would have been his preference." Who says that wasn't taken care of first or after?
    Or during, for that matter.

Thanks, Peter.
    'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.

The Iconoclast
    Quote Originally Posted by itrbruce View Post
    A HUGE shout out to the FSAE guys for covering the gate in so many of the off-work-group time slots. Things would not have been nearly so "quiet or competent" without them. Thank you!
    Yep! Sunday I think all the grid workers in my group were FSAE. It was incredibly difficult because so many people did not run Sunday. It made for a small group with lots of two drivers. FSAE adapted, started putting people on the clock, and I thought they did really well in a situation where the grid workers just can't make everyone happy. There were always cars at the start, which is most important.

And what is with people going home Saturday and not running Sunday? SCCA staff says it happens every Match. Marco and I discussed this in depth and we believe it's a communication issue. It's not being explained properly and thoroughly that it is NOT top 48 in the run offs. It's top 16 from EACH RUN GROUP! Then another random draw! Then in the run off, it's not your class index, but YOUR index.

Warren
    'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.

clean and unmolested SCNAX mpheinitz's Avatar
    Warren,

Thank you for all your hard work this weekend.

Michael

The Iconoclast
    Quote Originally Posted by mpheinitz View Post
    Warren,

Thank you for all your hard work this weekend.

Michael
    Thank you, Michael! I never tire of hearing that from one of the best drivers on the west coast.

I cannot find any results.

When ? Where ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pervis View Post
    I cannot find any results.

When ? Where ?
    this is Saturday's results

http://sololive.scca.com/SATURDAY/index.php