Thread: For Sale: 17x8 Kosei Wheels with 235/45R-17 Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec

For Sale: 17x8 Kosei Wheels with 235/45R-17 Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec

Hey All,

I only got around to 2 events last year and have even less time for fun these days, so its time to let go of my wheels and tires. These went on my 2015 WRX and I used them for 1 championship event, kept them on my car for a couple weeks afterwards and they have sat in my garage the whole time I've owned them. This set is like new with no dents or scratches on the wheels.

A little info:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....+ZII+Star+Spec
    http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...t+Grey+Painted

The tires have the legal required tread wear for Solo events and the wheels are the correct offset to keep you from the modified class. The set cost me close to $1500 and would like to see them go to a good home. PM me with offers or text me at 6 O2- five 7 1-seven 1 0 four
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    2015 Subaru WRX, #343

One more
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2015 Subaru WRX, #343

Price drop to 900
    2015 Subaru WRX, #343

Ok if anyone is still looking make me an offer, I don't want to look at these anymore
    2015 Subaru WRX, #343

Senior Member SCNAX
    Quote Originally Posted by Subie343 View Post
    Ok if anyone is still looking make me an offer, I don't want to look at these anymore
    I'm sharing these with my subaru group on facebook!

man this is such a great deal. Ah the Dunlops. Great tires and hands down the best feedback tire I have ever driven on. GLWS. It's a great price. Hope you can make the events again. I drive a WRB '15 Base model in DS
    [COLOR="BLUE"][B]2018 WRB WRX + 2016 GS Prepped Focus ST[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by justaddnosplease View Post
    I'm sharing these with my subaru group on facebook!

man this is such a great deal. Ah the Dunlops. Great tires and hands down the best feedback tire I have ever driven on. GLWS. It's a great price. Hope you can make the events again. I drive a WRB '15 Base model in DS
    Thats nice of you man, thanks! I ran a black '15 WRX in DS class too, we would have been good rivals! Worst case scenario these don't sell I'm gonna have to come to more events to use my wheels.
    2015 Subaru WRX, #343