Thread: Car Graphics

Car Graphics

I'm looking to find a place that can do a good quality racing stripe. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy place? I don't want anything permanent, so something like vinyl is what I had in mind. Btw, I don't know much about graphics, so any recommendations and advice are welcome Thank you!
    -Patrick #459

... that silver 350Z

Cone Eater SCNAX
    Contact my friend Matt. He runs PRP vinyl and does all the graphics on my car. Tell him Brett sent you. I guarantee he'll be the cheapest vinyl provider.

prpvinyl@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by iRoush View Post
    Contact my friend Matt. He runs PRP vinyl and does all the graphics on my car. Tell him Brett sent you. I guarantee he'll be the cheapest vinyl provider.

prpvinyl@gmail.com
    Thanks for the reply! I'm at work right now so I can't see his FB page, but saw he's out of VA. I was looking more for a local shop who can make and apply the graphics to the car themselves. I don't want to deal with the headache of trying to get the lines straight and such lol
    -Patrick #459

... that silver 350Z

My vtec goes BwaaaaAAAH! SCNAX
    Check your facebook foo.
    [B][I]-Hank #13[/I][/B]

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
    ― Edmund Burke

"Hank, YEEEE HAW!!! you're a tard head :P" - Diane Bollenbecker

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." -Obi Wan Kenobi aka Old Ben Kenobi aka Our Only Hope