Thread: Fs/ft tr motorsports rims/tires - $700 (n. San diego/temecula)

Fs/ft tr motorsports rims/tires - $700 (n. San diego/temecula)

FS/FT 4 TR Motorsports C1 in carbon grey, 15X7, 4X100, 42 offset with 205/50/15 Federal 595 RS-R tires. I purchased the rims from Tire Rack and the tires from a local vendor in August 2012 for my 1991 Miata which I use solely for auto cross (No daily driven miles here). The rims and tires are in excellent condition and have no more than 300 miles and 2 autocross events on them no curb rash, scratches or uneven wear. The set is balanced and ready to install and roll. Only reason for the sale is to upgrade to 949 Racing 6UL's in 15x8. Also included in the sale are new chrome lugs and socket from Tire Rack, hub centric rings with retaining clips and (4) 949 Racing aluminum valves stems . Asking $700 OBO or trade for a set of 15X8 6UL's with tires. If interested, please email your contact information and I will contact you ASAP. I can add cash on top if you are interested in a trade for a set of 949 Racing 6UL's depending on the condition of the rims/tires. Listed below are the specification of the rims/tires according to Tire Rack and Federal Tires. Thank you for looking!

RIM SPECS:
    Size: 15x7
    Offset: 42mm
    Backspacing: 5.00"
    Bolt Pattern: 4-100
    Rec. Tire Size: 205/55-15
    Weight: 13.6lbs.
    Finish: Light Grey Painted
    Construction: 1 Pc. Gravity Cast
    Finish Warranty: 2 Years Paint
    Manufactured in China

TIRE SPECS:
    Proven on the circuit, the 595RS-R is highly acclaimed and much demanded for drifting, sprinting and track-day applications. The sleek design and ultra high performance of the 595RS-R makes it the number one choice for those requiring a motorsport tire but with the assured standards of a street legal tire.

Evenly dispersed block stiffness - same level of stiffness in the center and the shoulder for stronger grip and traction, prevents irregular wear.
    Uni-Directional V-shaped main groove enhances streamline form and also improves aquaplaning ability at high speeds.
    Wide angle grooves increase block stiffness, further enhancing tire's grip and traction.
    Engraved pattern name along the groove creates an exquisite product image.
    Sub-grooves on the shoulder disperse block stiffness, improving ride comfort, grip and traction.
    Complete block stiffness provides excellent lateral stability in cornering.
    The 595RS-R is beefed up by reinforced steel on the sidewall to promote the sharpest high speed cornering and fastest lap improvement.

More info: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3405005020.html
    [B]SCCA #998 99 NB Sponsored By LGS (Letsgosporswear.com), Hawk Pads, Centic, Bears Tires, Nology Engineering Inc. [/B]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/TRDZNTZ/998M1mod.jpg[/IMG]

$600 obo
    [B]SCCA #998 99 NB Sponsored By LGS (Letsgosporswear.com), Hawk Pads, Centic, Bears Tires, Nology Engineering Inc. [/B]

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/TRDZNTZ/998M1mod.jpg[/IMG]