Thread: 2013 CalClub Points Cards

Exclamation 2013 CalClub Points Cards

For the folks who regularly run in CalClub events, this is a reminder that tomorrow I will start taking points card renewals. Also, starting tomorrow, if you purchase a new points card, it'll be good for the rest of 2012 and all of 2013. Such a deal! To purchase a points card, go here.

Just a refresher on how this process works. Between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 you can renew your number and secure it for the next year.

On Jan. 1, your number is fair game and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The exception to this is the numbers in the protected range (1-199), which I will assign to people at my discretion based on a) how much you've competed in the last couple years, b) whether you are a competitor at national events where not having to have a new number made would be a benefit to you, and c) MOST IMPORTANTLY, how much you've assisted the region by contributing at events and generally being helpful. For instance, if you're the one helping clean up after the events, or you're the one volunteering to work the ProSolo challenges, or you're the first one to raise your hand when something is needed, your help will be rewarded. And vice versa.

Also please note that if you have a 1-199 number and haven't competed locally in the last three years, barring extenuating circumstances, your number will be made available. In other words, number squatting is no longer allowed.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: KRahn at solo2 dot com.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kurt Rahn; 09-30-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Bump! About one more week. Numbers are fair game on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Don't wait until the last minute!

Everyone have a great New Years!

Senior Member SCNAX
    Chattanooga, TN (just west of Tail of the Dragon)
    Thanks for taking the time to make sure we do not lame out. I appreciate it!
    "Definition of a "good day" autocrossing? If you can make it all day without someone yelling at you." - R. Noll
    This forum and server sponsored by some guy in Tennessee[FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT]