Thread: pictures from today? 3/24

pictures from today? 3/24

thanks for all the help today everyone. i was the tool driving the SLOW old camaro.

i noticed someone taking pictures near the finish. anyone know how to get ahold of him?

ryan

Senior Member SCNAX
    they are usually posted on the this forum under the pictures and video section

The Iconoclast
    Not all that slow. Trust us, we have seen slow, and they have a tendency to stand out. As in everyone staring and telling each other; 'OMFG, look how f#%king slow that guy is going!' nobody said that while you were driving.

Great you had fun. Next time you run a practice with that format, remember......TWO run groups.

nalbar
    'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.

nalbar. thx for the commplements.

what do you mean two run groups? i know there were different colors and i used my 6 runs. total newbie so i probably did something wrong and would like to know what (besides bringing a peg leg torque monster with no tread lol) so that i can keep the flow going correctly next time out.

thanks

which car were you driving?

Senior Member SCNAX
    you could have got 11 runs, the ran each group twice, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon

My vtec goes BwaaaaAAAH! SCNAX HY.'s Avatar
    Yeesh. If you missed half your runs... Next event looks to be EXACTLY the same format, even the colors, so be sure to take advantage in April.
    -Hank #13

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
    ― Edmund Burke

"Hank, YEEEE HAW!!! you're a tard head :P" - Diane Bollenbecker

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." -Obi Wan Kenobi aka Old Ben Kenobi aka Our Only Hope

The Iconoclast
    Quote Originally Posted by HY. View Post
    Yeesh. If you missed half your runs... Next event looks to be EXACTLY the same format, even the colors, so be sure to take advantage in April.
    We gave him his runs by letting him run past his group, and then the fun runs. Ian and I figured he got about 10 runs.

nalbar
    'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.