Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: practice rounds on may 14 photo's dccsd

  1. #1
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89

    practice rounds on may 14 photo's dccsd

    hello everyone i was not able to make it to the actual race day. i was called in to work, go figure. so i made it to the saturday practice rounds about 2pm till 4pm. i will look through the photos i got and tell the number of the cars so maybe i got you on file . give me a couple of days to make my list and i will post the car numbers. thanks paul from racingroyalty.com

  2. #2
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    hello everyone i was not able to make it to the actual race day. i was called in to work, go figure. so i made it to the saturday practice rounds about 2pm till 4pm. i will look through the photos i got and tell the number of the cars so maybe i got you on file . give me a couple of days to make my list and i will post the car numbers. thanks paul from racingroyalty.com
    these are the cars i have at least one awesome photo of. if you would like a copy please visit my website racingroyalty.com send me a note with your email and i will send one wiht the SCCA logo / DCCSD by line and your name.
    The dccsd race car #s
    540
    1011
    863
    332
    291
    99
    312
    17
    579
    888
    39
    787
    31
    100
    25
    6
    412
    3
    1012
    772
    22
    847
    351
    271
    175
    119
    1008
    415
    559
    423
    115
    1013
    1014
    16
    330
    1004

  3. #3
    MZ3 FTW SCNAX
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    77
    731?

  4. #4
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhaulin3 View Post
    731?
    i know i have seen this one. maybe from a different race day. let me get back to you.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    37
    There was two cars that ended up using #888. A red NA Miata and a white NB Miata. The white one had a green lip. Do u have pics of the white one?

  6. #6
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corona
    Posts
    153
    could you send me the pic of #863, my email is dave4tms@yahoo.com

  7. #7
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    i know i have seen this one. maybe from a different race day. let me get back to you.
    i am sorry i know i have seen the car but do not have any photos of it. ill try again in june i think.

  8. #8
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaqui View Post
    There was two cars that ended up using #888. A red NA Miata and a white NB Miata. The white one had a green lip. Do u have pics of the white one?
    sorry malaqui i do not have that photo of a white miata with a green lip. hopefully next time

  9. #9
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by destuctive View Post
    could you send me the pic of #863, my email is dave4tms@yahoo.com
    yes please i ask that you visit my website and use the contact form to request a photo. it helps me wiht my web traffic. and in return i help you with a photo. no money just a minute of your time. include your name please so i can add it to the photo. thanks paul

  10. #10
    Z old and Z new
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    69

    picture

    Car # 415 to stevepharratcox.net please

  11. #11
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by CraZee View Post
    Car # 415 to stevepharratcox.net please
    the email address you provided does not send?????
    i would love to send you a photo, i am asking people to please use my website www.racingroyalty.com to send me their request. i am trying to build up some traffic and in return i trade you a photo. no money involved just a minute of your time. i really appreciate the help. i will look forward to a message via the RR website. thanks again
    paul

  12. #12
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaqui View Post
    There was two cars that ended up using #888. A red NA Miata and a white NB Miata. The white one had a green lip. Do u have pics of the white one?
    yes i do

  13. #13
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    yes please i ask that you visit my website and use the contact form to request a photo. it helps me wiht my web traffic. and in return i help you with a photo. no money just a minute of your time. include your name please so i can add it to the photo. thanks paul
    is 863 and 368 the same car???? silver ford fiesta, strange...

  14. #14
    Simply Slow SCNAX focus_wrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Could you send me the pics of the car 559 please? vahabzadeh at yahoo dot com

    Thanks,

  15. #15
    Senior Member SCNAX
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Corona
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    is 863 and 368 the same car???? silver ford fiesta, strange...
    yes same car different drivers

  16. #16
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by focus_wrc View Post
    Could you send me the pics of the car 559 please? vahabzadeh at yahoo dot com

    Thanks,
    yes i could please use the form at racingroyalty.com, i have been getting so many requests which is great but i am losing track and keep going back and forth and finding the thread and post. include your name and email. i promise it is only to help drive traffic through my site, i will trade you a minute of your time for mine .

  17. #17
    racer05
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    89

    i wanted to share some of the other photos. even though you did not ask.

    i would like it if yo did visit my web site and shoot me a thanks via racingroyalty.com
    again i am not asking for money just trying to increase my web traffic through trading a photo for you message. thanks i will be out there again in june.
    Name:  number 540.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  110.2 KBName:  number 99.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  76.8 KBName:  number 772.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  94.6 KBName:  number 423.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  86.4 KBName:  number 1008.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  97.2 KBName:  number 115.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  97.8 KBName:  number 351.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  88.3 KB

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •