Thread: New Member

Hello!

My name is Collin Webster, and I'm in Irvine. I'm new to SCNAX, glad to be part of the team. I'll be honest, I didn't know much before I joined the club other than no dues and I'd like to think my interests lie towards to the sport compact class of cars

I've been to a couple of auto crosses at Qualcom (December '08, Jan '09) and the Evolution Performance Driving school at El Toro in February. I'll be at the practice session this Sunday as well as the El Toro Pro Solo event at the end of March.

I've been a long time Mazda Nut, with both a '08 MazdaSpeed 3 and an '89 RX-7. I've got a CalClub and San Diego reigion card (901 & 919, respectively) but I'm not in the hunt for any points lead.

That's it for now, glad to be part of the club.
    '08 MazdaSpeed 3 - Cosmic Blue Mica, MS Cat back, MS Cold Air, Cobb Springs, Sway Bars, and Shifter
    '89 RX-7 Turbo - in the garage waiting for new wiring harness and tranny

- The loosest nut in my cars is still the one behind the wheel.

The Iconoclast
    Welcome Collin!

You have a PM!

nalbar
    'Go slow to go fast' they say'. Heh. Trust me...... when it comes down to the fast ones? They go fast to go fast.

Junior Member SCNAX
    Welcome Collin!

You have a PM from me too. Glad you're part of SCNAX.

Collin,

I think I met you at K1 in Irvine a year or 2 ago. I'll see you at the Tour or Irvine ProSolo or the next San Diego region event. I drive a black 85 Corolla GTS.

Nathan

Prosolo at el Toro 03/28

Hi Collin,

I will be competing with my red 08 Mazdaspeed3 at El Toro this weekend 03/28.

I am new to these events so I am in class STX (4 door up to 2.0L).

See you there,

Luis
    lutexas@hotmail.com
    memeber of mazdas247.com and mazda3forums.com

Junior Member SCNAX Sweet Adrenaline's Avatar
    So looking forward to pro solo...it will be my first time too...although, i'm not sure what i will be driving...but, in anycase and in anycar i know i will have a B-last!

Certain Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Adrenaline View Post
    So looking forward to pro solo...it will be my first time too...although, i'm not sure what i will be driving...but, in anycase and in anycar i know i will have a B-last!
    Hello,

I'm glad you'll be attending - the ProSolo I did last year was so much fun! I think from looking at your profile that you attended either the Women's school in November or the practice at the end of January @ Qualcomm, correct?

Anyway, I'm no expert by any means, but I'm happy to talk you through my experiences last year, for what it's worth!

Cheers,
    Collin Webster
    '08 MazdaSpeed 3 - Cosmic Blue Mica, MS Cat back, MS Cold Air, Cobb Springs, Sway Bars, and Shifter
    '89 RX-7 Turbo - in the garage waiting for new wiring harness and tranny

- The loosest nut in my cars is still the one behind the wheel.